Hockey Manitoba is requesting player count information early in the year and as such we are opening up registration at this time.
Registration costs have increased slightly this year as a result of increased costs to play. The raffle ticket booklet price has also increased from $25 to $100. Families have the opportunity to sell these tickets as a way of recovering part of the cost.
These rates will be applicable up to June 30. Registrations received after June 30 will increase by an additional $25.
This Spring registration is mainly to get player counts early and, as such, payment will not be required until early September. However, if you choose to pay when you sign up, you are welcome to do so. Alternatively, you can schedule a payment by credit card during your registration for processing on September 7. We will still hold an in-person registration in early September and will announce this date shortly.
Here is a link to the registration site: https://registration.hockeycanada.ca/registration/?ID=1101.
Here are some tips for online registration:
- Username: You will need to register as a user on the site. Please click on “click here to create an account” and follow the prompts.
- Registration: Click on “Register a Participant” and enter the requested information. If your son or daughter has played Minor Hockey in Canada before they will already been in the system. Do not enter a new profile for him/her.
- Required Fields: Required information is marked with an *.
- Position: If you do not know the position your son or daughter will play and for Initiation and Novice, please list “Forward”.
- Waivers: Please remember to check “I Agree” to the Parental Consent and to the Hockey Canada Waiver statement. Failure to do so may prohibit your son or daughter in playing this season.
- Payment options:
- We accept credit card as payment. You can pay immediately when your register or set up a delayed payment to be processed after the September in-person registration date. If you register and pay by credit card, your registration is complete and you do not need to attend the in-person registration.
- For those paying by cash or cheque, please register your son or daughter through the online system and bring your payment to the in-person registration (Date TBD).
- Multiple Registrations: If you have more than one son or daughter playing, please register them at the same time to avoid paying the $10 AGM fee multiple times. If you register them at the same time the system will only charge you the $10 once. The same goes for the Booth Opt Out fee (maximum of 2 per family).