Hockey Manitoba has recently opened Phase 2 (tryouts, drills, scrimmages) of their return to play protocol, and we are now allowed to begin online registration for the 2020-2021 hockey season! Phase 3 (this includes games) is scheduled to open in October.
Current rates will be applicable up to September 8. Registrations received after September 8 will increase by an additional $25. If you choose to pay when you sign up, you are welcome to do so. Alternatively, you can schedule a payment by credit card during your registration for processing on September 9. We will still hold an in-person registration on September 8 from 5:00 – 6:30pm at the Royal Hall (upstairs of the arena). In person registration will still be done online and credit card payment is required.
Note: This year we will not add tournament fees to your registration fees. If tournaments are sanctioned and run, team managers will collect fees from all players.
Here is a link to the registration site: https://registration.hockeycanada.ca/registration/?ID=1101.
Here are some tips for online registration:
- Username: You will need to register as a user on the site. Existing Users: Use your username. New Users: Please click on “click here to create an account” and follow the prompts.
- Registration: Click on “Register a Participant” and enter the requested information. If your son or daughter has played Minor Hockey in Canada before they will already be in the system. Do not enter a new profile for him/her.
- Required Fields: Required information is marked with an *.
- Position: If you do not know the position your son or daughter will play and for Initiation and Novice, please list “Forward”.
- Waivers: Please remember to check “I Agree” to the Parental Consent and to the Hockey Canada Waiver statement. Failure to do so may prohibit your son or daughter in playing this season.
- Payment options:
- We accept credit card as payment. You can pay immediately when your register or set up a delayed payment to be processed after the September in-person registration date. If you register and pay by credit card, your registration is complete and you do not need to attend the in-person registration.
- If you choose to register in person, you will be directed to a device and will be asked to register online. Someone will be available to assist you as necessary.
- Multiple Registrations: If you have more than one son or daughter playing, please register them at the same time to avoid paying the $10 AGM fee multiple times. If you register them at the same time the system will only charge you the $10 once. The same goes for the Booth Opt Out fee (maximum of 2 per family).
Winkler Minor Hockey Registrar